Read on to know how to make peach cheesecake
recepie. Read about peach cheesecake receipe.
On the festival of Easter, every Christian household is occupied with people, who gather to celebrate the occasion with fun and fervor. It is the time to welcome the refreshing spring season and commemorate the Resurrection of Lord Jesus Christ. The festivities are marked by feasting, games and fun activities. When it comes to feast, people prepare dinner or lunch, when traditional Easter recipes are served. The festival is popular for cakes, because at this time, people get to enjoy their favorite fruits and flavors. Peach is a very tasty fruit, used in the preparation of cakes and other dessert items for Easter. In this article, we have given a simple recipe of peach cheesecake.
How To Make Peach Cheesecake
- 3 tbsp Margarine
- 1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup Flour
- 24 ounces Softened Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 3 tbsp Flour
- 3 Eggs
- 1can Peach Halves, drained and puréed
- 1/4 cup Almond Flavored Liqueur
- Combine margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Blend in egg. Add flour; mix well. Spread dough onto bottom of a 9-inch spring-form pan. Bake at 450 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and flour, mixing at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add peaches and liqueur; mix well. Pour over crust. Bake at 450 degrees F for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees F. Continue baking for 65 minutes. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill.
- Garnish the cake with peach slices and sliced almonds, toasted, if desired.