Read on to know how to make daffodil Easter cake
recepie. Read about daffodil Easter cake receipe.
Daffodil Easter Cake Recipe
The prominent Christian festivals, including Easter, are dedicated to the worship of Lord Jesus Christ. After attending the church services in the morning, people would return to their homes to celebrate Easter with their loved ones. The rest of the day is made interesting by organizing fun activities, games and competitions. Feasting also finds a prominent position in the celebrations of the festival. A number of mouthwatering dishes are prepared for Easter lunch and dinner. Cake is an inevitable part of the menu for Easter. While a wide variety of cakes can be prepared, you would want to choose the one that is easy to make, isn't it? So, check out the article and get one such easy-to-make recipe of Daffodil Easter cake.
How To Make Daffodil Easter Cake
- 1 cup Egg White
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cream Of Tartar
- 1 cup plus 2 tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 6 Egg Yolks
- 2/3 cup Flour
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Orange Extract
- In a mixing bowl, beat one cup egg whites, until they become fluffy. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and one teaspoon cream of tartar to the egg white. Beat until stiff, but not dry.
- Fold in one cup and two tablespoons of sugar. Divide the mixture. Into one part of the mixture, add a part of 1/2 cup flour (sifted 5 times) and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Take the other half of the mixture and add six egg yolks (beaten), 2/3 cup flour (sifted 5 times) and 1/2 teaspoon of orange extract. Stir well.
- Take a 9-inch cake pan, which is not greased with butter. Now, add one teaspoon of mixture (with vanilla extract) and then the same amount of mixture (with orange extract) over it. Repeat the process until the pan is full with alternating white and yellow batters.
- Bake the batter at 325 degrees F, for about 60 minutes.
- Remove the baked cake from the pan and place them in a rack, to cool completely.