Check out the walnut Apple Salad
Recipe, given below. To know the receipe for Apple Dill Salad, read on.
Apple Salad Recipe
There is a popular saying, "An apple a day, keeps the doctor away." Definitely people of all ages love the sweet and sour taste of apple. But consuming raw apple can be boring sometimes. So, how about indulging this fruit in loads of sweet pineapple, walnuts, mayonnaise, and marshmallows; it would taste amazing, isn't it? By trying different recipes, you can make the boring raw apple simply relishing. Here we have provided apple salad recipes which are not only healthy, but if made properly would simply be appetizing.
- ½ cup Raisin
- 1 cup Sugar
- ¾ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 3 Bananas (sliced)
- 1 cup Pecan (chopped)
- 5 Red Apples (chunks)
- 2 cups Mini Marshmallows
- 1 cup Sweet Pineapple (chunks)
- Blend sugar, mayonnaise and sour cream in a bowl.
- Now, put the remaining ingredients in the same bowl and stir well to mix.
- Refrigerate the salad.
- Apple Salad is ready to serve.
Apple Walnut Salad Recipe
- 3 Ripe Apple
- 50gms Walnuts (chopped)
- 2 Lettuce Leaves
- Black Pepper to taste
- 50gms Mustard Powder
- Sweeter /Sugar to taste
- 2-1/8 cup Vinegar
- ½ cup cup Curd
- 1tsp Dill (chopped)
- 1 tsp Walnuts (crushed)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mix all the ingredients of the dressing well and refrigerate.
- Just before serving the salad, mix apple and black pepper with the dressing.
- Toss the salad well. Garnish salad with chopped walnuts and lettuce leaves.
- Apple Walnut Salad is ready to serve.