Desserts are vital on the menu of Easter-special meals. Explore the recipes of two wonderful Easter desserts, in this article.
Easter is one of the most popular Christian festivals. It is marked by joyous celebrations and grand feasting. On this occasion, people of Christian community throughout the world commemorate the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Several kinds of recipes are prepared in every Christian home. One of the most vital ingredients of the Easter dinner menu is the Easter desserts. Umpteen varieties of Easter desserts are made on this occasion for the special Easter meal. Explore some of these extremely scrumptious Easter dessert recipe given below.
Easter Dessert Recipes
- 2 (3 ounce) packages strawberry flavored gelatin
- 1 cup ground pecans
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (2.25 ounce) jar red decorator sugar
- 5 drops green food coloring
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Mix gelatin, pecans, and coconut.
- Stir them in milk and vanilla till they blend well.
- Refrigerate the mixture for one hour.
- Shape into strawberries by your hands.
- Roll the strawberry- shaped mixture in red sugar.
- Now, hue sliced almonds with green food coloring
- Insert the colored almonds in top of "berries" to make them appear like leaves.
- 1 cup castor sugar or superfine sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 pinch cream of tartar
- 4 egg whites
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 dash vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 2 small bananas, sliced
- 1 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 tablespoon grated semisweet chocolate( for garnish)
- 2 cups sweetened whipped cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Now line a baking sheet with an aluminum foil and mark out an 8 inch circle onto the surface.
- In a bowl, blend the sugar, cornstarch, and cream of tartar finely.
- In another bowl, mix together the egg whites with salt, vanilla, and vinegar till the mixture becomes soft.
- Sprinkle the sugar mixture slowly in this egg mixture and continue to beat till it becomes semi-solid and shiny.
- Now knoll this egg-mixture into the marked circle on the baking sheet. Compress the top and smoothen the sides using a metal spoon.
- Now place this batter into the preheated oven, and immediately reduce the heat to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bake it about 1 to 1 1/2 hours, until it turns pale golden brown.
- Turn off your oven and allow your pavlova to get cooled.
- Before serving top it with slices of banana, caramel sauce, whipped cream and spray grated chocolate.