If you are looking for the recipe of Easter eggs, then read the article. Go through the instructions given here, to prepare yummy Easter eggs.
Easter Eggs are vital traditions of the Easter celebrations across the world. Beautifully decorated Easter eggs are embellished in the homes and also gifted as a token of hope and auspiciousness. Easter eggs are also a wonderful traditional recipe for the Easter celebrations and unlike their decorative counterpart they do not actually contain egg. Made of marshmallows, chocolates and fruits, this is a wonderful sweet dish, which you can find in almost all the Christian homes in the Easter season. It is an easy to make recipe and can even be stored for as long as 6 months. Here is the instruction for how you can make the Easter eggs.
- 2 - 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup Hot water
- 1/2 lb Marshmallow crème
- 1/2 cup Shortening melted
- 1/4 cup Confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups Candied fruit such as cherries and pineapple Nuts
- Dipping chocolate
- In a saucepan, cook sugar, syrup and water to 265 degrees.
- Add marshmallow crème and beat until almost firm.
- Add melted shortening, confectioners' sugar, candied fruit and nuts.
- Mix well.
- Shape eggs by hand and dip in the chocolate.
- Makes 10 eggs.
- The eggs can be kept for 6 to 8 months.