Here are the steps as to how to make Easter egg
medley card, an Easter craft.
Easter Egg Medley Card
Easter is one of the most awaited festivals of Christians. It is celebrated in order to commemorate the holy resurrection of Jesus Christ. During Easter, Christian people all over the world engage in merry making and feasting. They exchange gifts and good wishes amongst each other. For conveying good wishes and blessings, they use greeting cards. If you want to wish some loved one this Easter in a personalized way, you can wish him/her with the Easter egg medley card. It is made of the leftover shells of Easter eggs and thus, holds the true spirits of the festival. Explore through this article, the instructions to make Easter Egg Medley Card.
- Easter egg shells
- Construction paper of pink
- White cardstock or construction paper
- Markers, crayons, and colored pencils
- First draw the shape of an egg on the colored construction paper.
- Put a coating of glue on the construction paper egg.
- Paste pieces of crushed egg shells on the paper, keeping the colored side up and let it dry.
- Take the construction paper and cut a piece of it twice the width of the egg but slightly taller than the egg.
- Fold up the paper in half and paste the mosaic egg on front of it.
- One can inscribe thoughtful Easter messages on the card.