If you want to say a 'Happy Onam' to your loved ones, then read the article. We have compiled some beautiful wishes for Onam festival.
The state festival of Kerala, Onam, is celebrated with zeal. All through the ten days of the festival, the air is filled with excitement, while people are busy in welcoming their King Mahabali. Feasting, laying Pookkalam (floral carpet) on floor, singing songs and shopping are the highlights of the festival. Malayalees from the nook and corner of the country as well as abroad make it a point to visit their loved ones back home in Kerala, during the festive season. Wishes are exchanged at the time, when people exchange gifts and present Onakkodi (new clothes especially purchased to wear on Thiruvonam) to their near and dear. If you want to wish your beloved a very 'Happy Onam', then go through the following lines and get some warm Onam wishes.
Wishes For Onam Festival
- Aishwaryathintheyum, samridhiyudaeyum Thiruvonam aashamsikkunnu. Ellavarkkum ente hridayam nirannja Onashamsagal!
- Hope this Onam brings in good fortune & abounding happiness to you! Wish you and your family a frivolous Onam!
- May this Onam be the forerunner of good luck and joyfulness and may it bring you joy, that lasts all year!
- Nilavilakinte Parishudhiyum, Tumbapoovinte Nairmalyavumai, Varunna Ponnin Chinga Masathile Ponnonatte Varavelkan Niranja Snehathode Ende ONAM Ashamsagal.
- May the spirit of Onam remains everywhere - in whatever you do, whatever you think and whatever you hope in your life. Wish you a Happy Onam.
- May the color and lights of Onam fill your home with happiness and joy. My heartful wishes to you, on Onam.
- As the festive occasion of Onam is round the corner, and the atmosphere is filled with the spirit of mirth and love, here's hoping this festival of beauty brings your way, bright sparkles of contentment, that stay with you through the days ahead. Best wishes on Onam.
- Fortunate is the one who has learned to admire, but not to envy. Good Wishes for a joyous Onam.
- Pookkalavum,Pooviliyum,Onakkodiyum. Onasadhyayumayi oru onam koodi. Ponnonashamsagal!
- Onam is the time for pookkalam on floor; children on swings; tiger clad men with hunters behind them; people enjoying sadyas with family. Let this Onam bring Joy and Prosperity to all. Happy Onam!