Given here are famous quotes, messages and
sayings on friendship. Check out these selected friendship
Famous people have spoken very highly of this relation called friendship. Over the ages, their words have been converted into meaningful and famous friendship messages. There are many such inspirational and amusing sayings on friendship. These friendship quotations try their best to put the magical feeling of friendship in simple words. These quotations can go a long way in making your friend feel special and cared for. Check out our selection of friendship quotes and pick the one that describes your friendship in the simplest of words.
- A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked. - Bernard Meltzer.
- A friend is one who knows you, but loves you anyway. - Fr. Jerome Cummings
- Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure. - Jewish Saying
- The only way to have a friend is to be one. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend. - Abraham Lincoln
- Hold a true friend with both your hands. - Nigerian Proverb
- A faithful friend is the medicine of life. - Apocrypha
- Love is rarer than genius itself. And friendship is rarer than love. - Charles Peguy
- There can be no Friendship where there is no Freedom. - William Penn
- No man is useless while he has a friend. - Robert Louis Stevenson
- A single rose can be my garden; a single friend, my world. - Leo Buscaglia
- It is the ones you can call up at 4:00 a.m. that really matter. - Marlene Dietrich
- The language of friendship is not words but meanings. - Henry David Thoreau
- True friendship is a plant of slow growth, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity, before it is entitled to the appellation. - George Washington
- Good friends are good for your health. - Irwin Sarason
- Books, like friends, should be few and well chosen. - Samuel Paterson
- Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but in the hearts of true friends. -- Cindy Lew
- Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend. -- Albert Camus
- Friendship needs no words... - Dag Hammarskjold.
- Friends are the sunshine of life. -- John Hay (1871)
- The best mirror is an old friend. --George Herbert
- One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives. - Euripides.
- A simple friend thinks the friendship over when you have an argument. A real friend knows that it's not a friendship until after you've had a fight. - Unknown