Friendship's Day flowers have their own special
meanings. Check out popular Friendship Day flowers.
Friendship Day Flowers
Friendship day is one of the most special occasions in a year to reciprocate the love and care of your friend. It is the day to express your emotions and feeling of thankfulness towards your dear friend. You can express it in many ways by writing a poem, giving a hand made card or craft and also, by giving a bunch of flowers. Flowers are often considered the ideal way to tell your friends how special they are. Your friend will cherish those flowers and will preserve it forever. If you want to know which is that special flower that signifies your friendship go through our list below. Given below is information on Friendship Day flower meanings. Check out this list of popular Friendship's Day flowers.
Popular Friendship's Day Flowers
- 13 Roses - Friends Forever
- Azalea - Take care of yourself for my sake
- Bell Flower (Small white) - Gratitude
- Camellia - I admire you / you are perfect in every way
- Campanula - Gratitude
- Carnation (Pink) - I'll never forget you
- Chrysanthemum - You're a great friend
- Daffodil - I send my regards / you are the only one for me
- Daffodil Narcissus - You are an Angel
- Forget me not - Don't forget me
- Geranium (Oak Leaved) - Our friendship is true
- Iris - Your Friendship means so much to me
- Ivy - Friendship
- Lily (Yellow) - Thank you for everything
- Periwinkle (Blue) - Beginning of friendship
- Rose (Pink) - For my friend
- Rose (Yellow) – Friendship
How To Make A Friendship Day Bouquet?
A flower bouquet made by you would really a special gift for your friend. Here are the instructions for making a special flower bouquet for your friend on this occasion.
- Collect 13 fresh rose flowers and soak them in a preservative solution for some hours so the bouquet lasts for a long time.
- Once you take out the flowers from water, loosely wrap the wire throughout the length of the stems in a spiral mode.
- Now make sure that you cut the stems across the bottom before you wrap it up in a tape. You can do it by wrapping a piece of floral tape around the top of the wire and pressing it in place. Once you have done this, turn the stems and stretch and pull the tape in downward direction.
- Now wrap the wire around the stem without making buckles or gaps and glue the end of a 1 inch ribbon to the bottom of the flower stem. Trim the extra ribbon.
- You can add transparent floral cover to the flowers if you want.