Read on to know how to make peanut butter cookie
recepie. Read about peanut butter cookie receipe.
Peanut Butter Cookie
One can't even imagine Easter feast and Easter gift baskets without cookies. Though there are umpteen varieties of Easter cookies available in market around the Easter season, preparing cookies for your loved ones with your own hand has a different charm. One of the most scrumptious yet easy Easter special cookies that you can make is the Peanut Butter Cookie. Peanut Butter Cookies are also the most famous Easter cookies. If you want to make these special peanut butter cookies this Easter, you can follow the recipe given below.
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 3/4 teaspoon soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cream sugars, margarine and peanut butter. Beat in egg, then stir in remaining ingredients.
- Shape dough into small balls; place on lightly greased baking sheets then press the dough balls down with a fork to make ridges down the center.
- Dip fork tines in flour the fork each time before pressing a cookie. Bake at 350° for about 12 minutes.