Read on to know how to make Easter Dream bar
cookie recepie. Read about Easter dream bar cookie receipe.
Easter Dream Bar Cookie
Cookies are synonymous with the Easter celebrations. It is almost a tradition to prepare various kinds of cookies on the occasion of Easter. Cookies also form an important item of the Easter gift basket. Making any kind of cookie doesn't require extraordinary culinary skills, so you can easily try making one. One of the most loved Easter cookies is the Easter Dream Bar Cookie. Made of chocolate morsels, vanilla and nuts, it is extremely delicious to taste. Read on to explore the instructions to make an Easter Dream Bar Cookie, in this article.
- 1-cup margarine
- 1-cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2-cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 ounce chocolate morsels
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- Take a bowl and put margarine, brown sugar and egg in it. Now mix well.
- Add on 2 cups of flour and 1 teaspoon Vanilla to it.
- Stir until everything gets properly mixed.
- Spread the mixture on to the greased cookie sheet.
- The next step consists of baking at a temperature of 350 ° F for about 15-20 minutes. Keep baking till the color turns light brown.
- Take 12 ounce chocolate morsels and melt them.
- Do the topping with these melted chocolate morsels on the baked mixture.
- Spread chocolate nuts on it. Seeking the help of spatula, insert these nuts deep into the chocolate.
- Let the baked nutty mixture cool down and later on, cut bars out of it. And the yummy cookies are ready to be served.