Here we are providing you with the recipe of a
Chocolate Cake. Prepare this cake for your teacher on Teacher's Day.
Chocolate cake is the favorite recipe for many special occasions, right from birthdays to anniversaries. It is loved by almost everyone and makes for a delectable treat. Chocolate cake is also an easy to make dish, if you know the right recipe. So, this teacher's day, bake a mouth-watering chocolate cake for your teacher and give him/her a 'delicious surprise'. In case you are looking for the best chocolate cake recipe for the same, the following lines will serve your needs perfectly.
How To Make Chocolate Cake
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 cups Sugar
- 150 gm Butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup Strong Coffee
- Best the butter and sugar together, till they become soft and creamy.
- Add eggs to the butter-sugar mix, one at a time.
- Sieve flour, cocoa and baking powder and add to the above mixture.
- Now add coffee and mix well.
- Grease a baking dish with oil or butter. Put the above-prepared batter in it.
- Preheat oven at 180 deg C for 2-3 min.
- Put the baking dish in the oven and bake for 35-45 min.
- As soon as the cake starts releasing aroma, slide a thin knife in the center of the cake. If the knife comes out clean, the cake is ready. Otherwise, bake for a few more minutes.