"Musical Chairs" is a fun game to play
at Teacher's Day Party. Here we tell you how to play it.
On Teacher's Day, teachers get an opportunity to share their views and opinion about many things, apart from studies, with their students. It gives them the opportunity to share some lighthearted moments with their students, whom they know only as disciples who take tests and lessons from them. To make the day a memorable one, you may arrange some interesting games and activities. If you are searching for an easy-to-play game, then check out the article. In the following lines, we have given instructions for playing musical chair.
How To Play Musical Chairs
- The number of persons who will play the game are counted
- Chairs, one less than the number of players, are arranged.
- A straight row is made with the chairs.
- One person, apart from those playing the game, stands at the music system. He/she plays and abruptly stops the music anytime.
- The players start walking around the chairs when the music is on.
- The moment music stops, all the players try to sit on the nearest chair.
- The player left standing is out of the game.
- Again, the music starts and the whole process is repeated, until only one person is left sitting.
- The person left sitting at the end of the game is the winner.