You can play Dumb Charade at the Teacher's Day party. We tell you how to play this easy game.
Since celebrating Teacher's Day has now become a customary in many countries, partying on the day is nothing new to teachers and students in schools or colleges. On the day, enthralling partiers are thrown for teachers by students. The event largely consists of interesting games and activities including song and dance competitions, mimicry of teachers etc. Talking about the games, you need to make sure that they include all the participants in your guests-list as well as keep them amused, throughout the party. If you are looking for easy-to-play game for Teacher's Day, then read the article. Given below are the instructions for playing the very popular game - Dumb Charade.
How to Play Dumb Charade
- Make two groups of people, with approximately the same number of members in each group.
- Write the names of different movies on chits of paper. Put the chits in a bowl. ensure that the number of chits is equal to the number of people playing the game.
- A member from one group is chosen. He/she takes out a chit from the bowl.
- The person has to make other members of his/her group, understand the movie name. However, he/she cannot say anything. He/she has to act as a dumb person.
- If the members guess the name of the movie correctly, they get one point. If not, their score is zero.
- Now, a member from the second group is chosen and the whole process is repeated.
- The game is played until every member from both the groups has been chosen once.
- The team with the highest points wins the game.