Read on to know about says so Easter bunny, an
Easter party game.
Says So Easter Bunny
A number of legends are connected to the celebration of the Christian festival of Easter. Easter Bunny, a anthropomorphic rabbit, is perhaps the most popular legendary character of the festival. As per the stories, the Easter Bunny brings basket full of colorful eggs, to symbolize the Resurrection of Lord Jesus Christ, on Easter. Therefore, decorating eggs and playing with it has become one of the traditions of the festival. A number of games revolve around the theme of Easter Bunny and eggs. One such popular game is 'Says So Easter Bunny', mostly played by children. In this article, we have given the instructions to play the popular Easter party game - 'Says So Easter Bunny'.
Easter Bunny Party Game
You Will Need
Group of Children
- One player is called as 'Easter Bunny' and gives instructions to the other children.
- Whenever 'Easter Bunny' gives an instruction adding 'Says so Easter Bunny' to its prefix, all the children have to follow it, but if it does not add the phrase to the prefix, children do not have to follow it.
- For example, if the 'Easter Bunny' says 'Says So Easter Bunny, hop on one foot', everybody will start hopping and will not stop even if the 'Easter Bunny' says 'Stop!' They will stop only when the 'Easter Bunny' says 'Says So Easter Bunny, stop hopping.' Anybody, who stops before this is said, is out of the game.
- 'Easter Bunny' tries to fool people by sometimes giving the instructions with the phrase and sometimes without it.
- The child, who remains in the fray until last, is the winner.