Craft a paper flower bouquet, which can be a great idea for a Rakhi gift. To know how to make a paper flower bouquet, read on.
Paper Flower Bouquet
There are so many crafts that can be easily made for Raksha Bandhan and look much more beautiful in comparison to the gifts bought from the market. One such craft is the paper flower bouquet. Why would you ever buy a bouquet from market, when there are so many cute and clever ideas for making one of your own? It is not very difficult to make and requires very less time. The only thing that is needed is a bit of creativity. It's the personal touch that will make this bouquet more special. Try this paper flower bouquet idea on this Raksha Bandhan and have fun!
How To Make Paper Flower Bouquet
- 3 Paper Sheets, colored (1 red, 1 green, 1 brown)
- 5 small Sticks
- Pencil and Rubber
- Small piece of Satin Ribbon
- Take the red sheet and draw the flowers of your choice on it.
- Cut the red sheet according to the outlines of the flowers drawn on it.
- Then take green sheet and draw leaves of the flowers on it.
- Now cut the green sheet according to the outlines of the leaves drawn on it.
- Take the sticks and wrap them all well with the help of brown sheet.
- First push the cuttings of leaves into the stick one by one about 1/2 inch inside one of its end.
- Then in a similar way push the red flowers into the sticks one by on top of the leaves.
- When all the sticks are ready as a beautiful flower then hold all of them together and tie them with the satin ribbon to make a bouquet.
- Spray a very little quantity of perfume on the bouquet so that the fragrance gives a natural appearance to the flowers.