White cat is another interesting craft item that can be gifted on Rakhi. To know more craft ideas for Rakhi, read on.
Homemade White Cat
Rakhi is a one of the most awaited festivals of India. On this occasion, brothers and sisters exchange gifts, to show their love and care towards each other. There are loads of gifts available in market these days, especially for Rakhi. However, if you want to add a personal touch to your gift, we have the perfect idea for you. Create a beautiful craft on your own. So, what are you waiting for? Let your imagination and creativity flow out through a special craft. In case you need some help, check out the following lines. We have listed the method of making a homemade white cat craft, just for you.
How To Make Homemade White Cat
- 1 old Cold-drink Can
- 1 fused Zero-power Round Bulb
- 1 bundle of Cotton
- 1 pair of Eyes
- 1 piece of Black Paper Sheet
- 1 piece of Red Paper Sheet
- 1 piece of Red Satin Ribbon
- Glue, to paste
- Take the can and make a hole in the center of the top portion of the can so big that the narrower portion of the bulb could fit into that.
- Then completely cover the outer portion of the can with the cotton.
- Similarly cover the bulb with the cotton.
- Adjust the bulb in the hole made in the can.
- Then cover the neck part (joining portion of the can and bulb) of the cat with the cotton finely.
- Stick the eyes on the bulb.
- Take a 4" x 1.5" rectangular piece of black paper. And cut it in the form of mustache.
- Stick the mustache on the face of the cat.
- Cut a small square piece of red paper and stick it as lips of the cat.
- Tie the satin ribbon on the neck portion of the cat.
- This cute white cat is ready to be hugged and curdled.
Comment On This Article