On the festival of Rakhi, gifts are sent to brothers. Find out what you can give as a return gift on Rakhi.
Rakhi Gifts For Brother
The significance of the relationship between a brother and her sister is well celebrated in the form of the wonderful Indian festival that we call Raksha Bandhan. Rakhi signifies a bond of protection, as Raksha means 'to protect', and Bandhan means 'bond'. With time, traditions and customs associated with Rakhi have changed quite a bit. Earlier, only the brothers used to give gifts to their loving sisters. However, with the changing times, even the sisters like to send return gifts to their brother, as a token of their love. In fact, on the occasion of Rakhi, one can see sisters occupied in shopping for their dear brother. Every sibling wants to make this moment one to be remembered forever. So what can be a better option than a Rakhi gift, to make the occasion special? So, here are some of the Rakhi return gift ideas that sisters can use to make their brother feel special and show him how much they love and care for him. Read on and pick up a gift that suits your brother's personality.
Rakhi Gift Ideas For Brothers
- Shirts: Be it formal or casual wear, shirts make up a cool gift item for brothers. Go ahead and please your brother by adding some more choice to his wardrobe.
- Show pieces: Your brother will be impressed by your choice of a beautiful show pieces, made of terracotta, wood, stone or glass, reflecting your affection for him.
- Cufflinks: Let your brother know how much you care for him by presenting him with beautiful cufflinks on this Raksha Bandhan.
- Leather belts: Leather belts, in different designs and with a modern look, will make your brother look different in the crowd. Make sure to go for stylish buckles in the belts.
- Wallets: A new, spacious wallet, with more pockets, will help your brother keep his things carefully.
- Cameras: A digital photo camera will help your brother enrich his creativity and innovative ideas.
- Mobile handsets: A latest mobile handset, with new features like camera, MP3 ring tones, internet and movies storing capacity, will surely make your brother happy.
- MP3 Remix songs, Ghazals or Pop Albums: If your brother has an interest in music, a latest private album or a collection of dance-numbers or a latest ghazals collection is the best choice for him.
- Pens and Pen stands: There are so many sleek, light weight and good quality pens in the market, which can be a good gift item for your dearest bro. Pen stand will help your brother not lose the pens any more.
- Books: If your brother has an interest in reading, nothing can be a better for him other than a book. It could be story book, fiction, non-fiction or a special issue of magazines.