Here is given the recipe/recepie of Hanukkah/ Hanukah cranberry chicken. Read on how to make Chanukka cranberry
Hanukkah Cranberry Chicken Recipe
Like any other festival, mouth watering dishes are prepared on Hanukkah as well, in the Jewish households where it is celebrated. In fact, the festive occasion is celebrated by feasting and the celebrators cook their favorite Hanukkah delicacies on the day, to welcome their guests. One such scrumptious dish prepared on Hanukkah is cranberry chicken, which is very popular among the Jewish fraternity. The recipe of Hanukkah cranberry chicken is simple and requires very less time. This article lists down the ingredients and explains the method for making the dish, just for you.
How To Make Hanukkah Cranberry Chicken
- 4 pounds Chicken Pieces (3 breasts, 3 thighs, 3 drumsticks)
- 1 (1-ounce) pack Soup Mix (dry onion)
- 1 (16-ounce) can Cranberry Sauce (whole-berry)
- 1 cup French Dressing (spicy-sweet)
- Rinse the chicken properly with cold water and pat dry.
- Take a 13x9-inch baking dish, grease it slightly, and place the chicken in a single layer.
- Take the soup mix and pour it all over the chicken.
- Add cranberry sauce on top of the chicken and spread it with a spoon.
- Top evenly with spicy-sweet French dressing.
- Wrap the dish with aluminum foil.
- The next step consists of baking the chicken at 400° for 40 minutes. After that, remove the foil.
- Decrease the temperature and bring it down to 350°. Now, bake the chicken for another 20 minutes.
- Your cranberry chicken is ready to be served.
Comment On This Article