Here is given the recipe/recepie of Hanukkah/ Hanukah cupcake menorah. Read on how to make Hanukka cupcake menorah.
Hanukkah Cupcake Menorah Recipe
Hanukkah celebrations are marked by some mouthwatering dishes that are prepared in Jewish households. One such dish is the cupcake menorah, the perfect dessert recipe after the festive meal. These cupcakes are pretty easy to make and do not involve any cumbersome steps. You can light them up on dinner and take out the candles before you grab a bite of the beautiful-looking edible cupcake menorahs. This article brings you the ingredients required and the method to be followed for making cupcake menorahs. Read on to know their perfect recipe and try making them on this Hanukkah, to give a sweet surprise to your family.
How To Make Cupcake Menorah
- 1 cup (250 ml) All-purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) Baking Soda
- 1 cup (250 ml) Sugar
- 1/4 cup (50 ml) Butter
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) Vanilla
- 2 Egg Whites
- 2/3 cups (150 ml) Plain Yogurt
- Any Flavor Frosting
- Assorted Decorations, for topping (candies, sprinkles, etc)
- 9 Candles
- Pre-heat the oven to a temperature of 359 degrees F. Line 10 muffin cups using foil or paper liners.
- Stir flour, baking powder and baking soda together in a bowl and set aside.
- Beat sugar, butter and vanilla in a large mixing bowl, with an electric mixer, on a high speed, for about 2 minutes, so that they are well mixed.
- Now, add egg whites to this mixture, one at a time, and beat for one minute, after adding each egg white.
- Add the flour mixture alternately with the yoghurt, in about 3 portions each. Beat after you add each portion and combine it well. Scrape the sides to ensure that the mixture is well combined.
- Pour the prepared batter into the readied cupcake pans and put them in the oven.
- Bake the cupcakes for a span of 25-30 minutes, or until their top displays a light brown color.
- You can poke a toothpick inside a cupcake to see whether it has been nicely baked or not. If your toothpick comes out clean, the cupcake is ready to be taken out of the oven. Leave the cupcakes out for some time, to cool them down.
- To assemble the menorah, frost the cupcakes with an icing of your choice and decorate them the way you want.
- Arrange 9 cupcakes in a row on a platter. You can also use a foil covered cardboard base instead of platter.
- Place the 10th cupcake on the top of the cupcake placed in the middle to make it appear like the high raised ‘shamash’.
- Now, stick candles into each of the nine positions. Light the cupcake menorahs for a holy dessert!
Comment On This Article