Here is given the recipe/recepie of Hanukkah/ Hannuka spicy apple cider. Read on how to make Chanukka spicy apple cider.
Hanukkah Spicy Apple Cider Recipe
Apple cider is a non-alcoholic drink that is made from apples, without adding any sugar. It is consumed un-filtered. Sometimes, apple cider is also heated, mulled, or spiced, as on Hanukkah. In fact, it is one of the traditional drinks to be served on many other festivals including Hanukkah. Hanukkah spicy apple cider recipe is very simple to follow and easy to make. You just have to assemble the ingredients and the steps to make apple cider are not cumbersome at all. Read to know the recipe for Hanukkah spicy apple cider and give your family an apple-treat this year!
How To Make Hanukkah Spicy Apple Cider
- Lemon Rind Strips (from 1 lemon)
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 gallon Apple Cider
- 2 tbsp Light Brown sugar
- 20 Whole Cloves
- 5 (3-inch) Cinnamon Sticks (halved)
- 1/8 tsp ground Allspice
- 1/8 tsp ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 cup Calvados (apple brandy)/ Applejack
- Cinnamon Sticks (optional)
- In a large size oven, put the first eight ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Using sieve, filter the mixture and pour it into a large bowl.
- Stir in brandy.
- Pour the mixture in mugs and garnish with cinnamon sticks.
Comment On This Article