Here is given the recipe/receipe of Hanukkah/ Hanukka sesame asparagus. Read on how to make Chanukka sesame
Hanukkah Sesame Asparagus Recipe
One of the favorites on Hanukkah, sesame asparagus is made in a variety of ways, according to the different tastes and preferences. It is an incredibly delectable dish, which can be prepared very fast, following some simple steps. It can come handy when you are in a hurry to prepare a side dish to add to your Hanukkah menu. Talking about Hanukkah sesame asparagus recipe, it is very easy to make. Read to know the ingredients required and method to be followed for making Hanukkah sesame asparagus at home.
How To Make Hanukkah Sesame Asparagus
- 2 pounds fresh Asparagus
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 3 tbsp SESAME seeds (toasted)
- Take the asparagus and chop off its tough ends.
- Take a slightly greased jellyroll pan and place the asparagus on it.
- Sprinkle sugar on it and then keep it in the oven
- Bake the asparagus at 450°F, for about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Spread sesame seeds on the asparagus, and your yummy dish is ready to be served hot.
Recipe 2 (Chilled sesame Asparagus)
- 1½ to 2 pounds fresh Asparagus (trimmed)
- 2 tbsp + 2 tbsp dark Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds (toasted)
- Put the asparagus in boiling water and cook for about 4-5 minutes, or until crisp or slender.
- Now, put it in ice water, to stop the cooking process. Drain the water and let the asparagus chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Add sesame oil, vinegar, soy sauce and sugar to the asparagus and let it chill for another 2 hours.
- While serving, arrange the asparagus on a serving plate and sprinkle sesame seeds over it.
Honey Lemon Asparagus Recipe
- 1 pound Fresh Asparagus (washed and ends trimmed)
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Honey
- Steam asparagus in salt water, to make it tender.
- In the meantime, toast the sesame seeds in a dry fry pan, on medium heat. Keep toasting until they display a light brown color. Set them aside.
- Melt butter in the microwave for about 30 seconds and add honey and lemon juice to the butter.
- Toss asparagus with this mixture and sprinkl toasted sesame seeds on it.
Comment On This Article