Read on to know how to make stuffed Easter lamb
recepie. Read about stuffed Easter lamb receipe.
Stuffed Easter Lamb Recipe
Easter, one of the major Christian festivals, is celebrated with great gusto, by people all over the world. While the traditions for the festival vary from country to country, the thought in the minds of the people of all nationalities remains the same - to spread good cheer and uphold the cause of Easter. Lord Jesus Christ is worshipped with immense devotion, on the ceremonious occasion. On the day, sumptuous lunch and scrumptious dinner are prepared at the Christian households. Certain veggies and meat items have been short-listed as the chosen ingredients for a number of traditional recipes. Lamb is a chosen red meat, making use of which special dishes are prepared for Easter dinner. In this article, we have provided the recipe of stuffed Easter lamb.
How To Make Stuffed Easter Lamb
- 1 young Lamb
- Salt and Pepper
- 3/4-cup Butter, divided
- Juice of 3 Large Lemons
- Offal (heart, liver, lungs, etc.)
- 1 pound Meat, ground
- 2 large Onions, grated
- 4 1/2 cups Rice, cooked
- Small Cinnamon Stick
- 2 tbsp Mint, finely chopped
- 3 cups Boiling Water
- Take the lamb and wash it properly. Once washed, leave it for drying.
- Marinate the lamb from inside as well as outside with salt, pepper, 1/4-cup butter, and lemon juice.
- Take a frying pan and melt the butter in it.
- Add on offal as in the waste products of the butchered lamb and ground meat to it and cook for about 10 minutes. Keep stirring at frequent intervals.
- Add onion, rice, cinnamon and mint and cook for about 10 minutes. Don't forget to stir.
- Now remove cinnamon stick and stuff the lamb.
- Take the roasting pan and place the lamb in it.
- Add 3 cups of boiled water.
- Now the time is to roast the lamb. Keep on roasting at a temperature of 350°, for about 2 1/2 hours but do not forget to moisten occasionally and the mouthwatering stuffed Easter lamb is ready to be served
Comment On This Article