Read on to know how to make spring salad
recepie. Read about spring salad receipe.
Spring Salad Recipe
The Christian festival of Easter coincides with the advent of spring season, in the Northern Hemisphere. The festival brings with it the mesmerizing beauty of the season, when colorful flowers bloom and many crops are ready for harvest. It is truly a delight for the people, to enjoy the warm weather, after experiencing chilly winters for many months. Their enthusiasm for the festival can be seen in their living rooms, where the table is decorated with beautiful spring flowers. In case you want to show your festive spirit in the food you cook, then choose the vegetables that are the specialty of the season in order to prepare a recipe for your Easter dinner. If you are searching for a recipe suitable for the season as well as the festival, then you are reading the right article. Check out the following lines, to get an easy recipe for the crunchy spring salad.
How To Make Spring Salad
- 3 cups Baby Spinach Leaves, washed
- 3 cups Salad Greens, washed and torn
- 1 cup Strawberries, sliced
- 1 medium Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Almonds, sliced
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Poppy Seeds
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Take a large size bowl and stock it with fresh spinach leaves, red onion, green salads, sliced strawberries and sliced almonds. Mix them well.
- Now, take a separate small bowl and in that bowl pour some orange juice, and honey. Also, add on mustard, poppy seeds, salt and pepper to taste and toss everything, until well mixed.
- Pour olive oil on the dressing and blend, until well mixed.
- There can be two ways of serving: one is that, the dressing is served separately along with the spring salad and the other way is to toss the dressing with the green leafy salad and present in a gorgeous designed large platter.
Comment On This Article