Read on to know how to make baked Chicken
recepie. Read about baked chicken receipe.
Baked Chicken Recipe
Chicken is one of the favorite meats for non-vegetarians. This is the reason why a variety of dishes is prepared by using chicken as the key ingredient. The mouthwatering taste and enticing aroma of chicken recipes is something beyond comparison. On the wonderful occasion of Easter, if you want to cook delicious chicken recipe for your dinner, then you are reading the right article. In the following lines, we have provided the instructions to make an easy recipe of baked chicken.
How To Make Baked Chicken
- One 3-4 pound Chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 6 Potatoes, peeled & quartered
- 1 cup Crushed Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Parsley
- 1 tsp Basil
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Wash chicken and wipe up it dry with the help of paper towel.
- Pour oil in a large roasting pan, enough to cover full base of the pan. Heat the oil over medium flame.
- Put chicken pieces in the pan and then place potatoes in between the chicken pieces.
- Add tomatoes, parsley, basil, garlic, salt and pepper over the matter (chicken and potatoes).
- Finally, spray with the grated cheese and the oil.
- Preheat over to 375 degrees F.
- Bake the chicken in the preheated oven, for about 1 1/4 hours, or until the chicken becomes dark brown.
- After the chicken is baked fully, transfer it to a serving plate and serve hot.
Comment On This Article