Read on to know how to make spaghetti sauce
recepie. Read about Spaghetti Sauce receipe.
Spaghetti Sauce Recipe
During the holiday season of Easter, Christians make it a point that their loved ones are invited for dinner or lunch. In fact, serving food on the occasion has become a tradition, followed since time unknown. Preparing traditional Easter recipes is a customary of people in many countries of the world. Scrumptious food is served at communities as well as homes, as a part of the celebrations. In case you are hosting a dinner for your near and dear on Easter, try out some unique recipes, to show your culinary skills to them. Check out the recipe of spaghetti sauce, in the following lines.
How To Make Spaghetti Sauce
- 1/2 Green Pepper, diced
- 1/2 Onion, diced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, smashed
- 2 Large Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 cup Red or White Wine (or stock)
- 1/2 cup Cream or Milk
- Spices of your choice- Oregano, Basil, etc
- Salt and Pepper
- Heat olive oil in large skillet until water crackles.
- Add green pepper, onion, garlic and tomatoes.
- After they cook for about 5 minutes, add one cup tomato sauce, wine and cream.
- To add flavor, spray it with oregano, basil, salt and pepper.
- Finally, turn off the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Your delicious 15 minutes spaghetti sauce is ready to be served. Serve over pasta.
Comment On This Article