Read on to know how to make marshmallow peeps
cupcakes recepie. Read about marshmallow peeps cupcakes receipe.
Marshmallow Peeps Cupcakes Recipe
Although Easter is a typical Christian religious festival, people love to party with their loved ones. After all, the festival is all about spreading good cheers and celebrating life. Partying has become customary among the Christian households, especially during the festive season. When it comes to parties, scrumptious food cannot be ruled out. In case you want to throw an Easter party for your loved ones, then make it a point that you serve them lip smacking delicacies. You may opt for the traditional food for main course and side dish and keep something simple for the dessert. In this case, making cupcakes would be a nice idea. Marshmallow peeps cupcake is a unique variety of Easter cake and easy to make. Explore the article to get the recipe of marshmallow peeps cupcakes.
How To Make Marshmallow Peeps Cupcakes
- 18 ounce White Cake Mix or Scratch Cake
- Marshmallow Peeps (yellow, pink, white, blue or lavender)
- Green Food Coloring
- White Frosting
- Peeps Jelly Beans
- Grated Coconut
- Take the white cake mix and as per the instructions on the box, bake the cupcakes and then do the frosting.
- Using the green food coloring, dye the grated coconut. Incase, you are not very fond of coconut, then as an alternative, green sugar sprinkles can be used.
- Take the marshmallow peeps in different colors of lavender, blue, white and yellow and do the topping. Also, add a few peeps jelly beans.
- For giving the final finishing touch, spread some colored sprinkles on the yummy marshmallow peeps cupcakes.
Comment On This Article