Read on to know how to make Easter Lamb cake
recepie. Read about Easter Lamb cake receipe.
Easter Lamb Cake Recipe
Easter lamb is one of the popular symbols of Easter. It symbolizes the victory of good over the evil, when Lord Jesus Christ resurrected three days after his crucifixion. The animal is closely connected to the Almighty, as he is often referred to as the 'Lamb of God'. During the festive season of Easter, Christian people hang pictures of the Easter lamb, which is draped with a flag of victory. It is not surprising to see small kids cladding themselves in cute Easter lamb costumes, because such is the popularity of the animal. In addition to this, you can find people baking cake shaped like a lamb. In this article, we have given an easy recipe of the basic Easter lamb cake.
How To Make Easter Lamb Cake
- 1 package Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1-cup Butter
- 2 cups White Sugar
- 1-cup Water
- 3 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 Egg Whites
- ½ tsp Salt
- In a mixing bowl, combine butter, sugar and cream. Add water to the mixture. Blend well.
- Add 3 and ½ cups all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt and mix well.
- Fold the creamed batter and mix vanilla extract to it. Stir properly so that all the ingredients blend thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg white until it turns stiff. To the beaten egg white, add the creamy mixture prepared in the above step. Stir well.
- Take a well-greased floured lamb mold and put the batter in it.
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F.
- Now, bake the cake mix in the preheated oven, for about 45 minutes.
- Transfer the baked cake carefully, to a serving plate, and then add the toppings.
Comment On This Article