Read on to know how to make apple Easter cake
recepie. Read about apple Easter cake receipe.
Apple Easter Cake Recipe
Easter is an important Christian festival, celebrated with great fanfare by people following Christianity, all over the world. On the day, special prayers are arranged at churches, to worship the Almighty. The Resurrection of Lord Jesus Christ, which the day commemorates, is honored by a number of ways, out of which feasting is prominent. Lavish lunch and scrumptious dinner are prepared on Easter. Often, people call on their relatives and friends and host lavish feast, to celebrate the day. Cakes find a very special place in the dessert menu of the feasts. Apple Easter cake is a very easy to prepare recipe. Explore the article and learn how to make Apple Easter Cake.
How To Make Apple Easter Cake
- 1/2 cup Walnuts, chopped
- 1 box Spice Cake Mix
- 1 small box Instant Butterscotch or Vanilla Pudding And Pie Filling
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup Cold Water
- 3 Apples, peeled, cored and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Golden Raisins
- Sprinkle walnuts in bottom of greased and floured 10-inch tube pan or 12-cup fluted tube pan; set aside.
- Mix cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil and water in large bowl with mixer at medium speed for 3 minutes or until well blended. Stir in apples and raisins if desired. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake the mixture at 325 degrees F, for 55 to 65 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 15 minutes; invert onto rack and cool completely. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar before serving.
Comment On This Article