Read on to know how to make jelly bean confetti
cake recepie. Read about jelly bean confetti cake receipe.
Jelly Bean Confetti Cake Recipe
The Christian festival of Easter brings with it the freshness of spring season. The celebrations of the festival are marked by singing songs, playing games and of course, feasting. During the festive season, the female members of every Christian household would prepare some mouthwatering delicacies for their loved ones. Cake forms an important part of the menu. In fact, it is the chief dessert item for Easter dinner and lunch. If you are searching for an easy cake recipe, then you are reading the right article. Go through the following lines and learn how to make Jelly Bean Confetti cake.
How To Make Jelly Bean Confetti Cake
- 3/4-cup Miniature Jelly Beans, cut in half
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour, divided
- 1 1/4 cups Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Confectioners' Sugars
- Take a 12-cup fluted tube pan and grease it well. Now, sprinkle flour into the pan
- In a mixing bowl, combine jellybeans with two tablespoons of flour and reserve.
- In a large bowl, pour sugar, butter, cream cheese and vanilla extract and beat the mixture well. Don't put all the eggs at once. Keep adding one egg each time, while you stir the mixture.
- Add the remaining flour, baking powder, salt and mix up everything.
- Now, put one cup of the prepared batter over the greased tube cake pan.
- In the remaining batter, add jellybeans and blend properly. Now, just pour it into the pan.
- Preheat oven to 325 °F.
- Bake the cake in the preheated oven, for about an hour.
- Once the baking part is over, cool the cake in upright pan, for about ten minutes.
- Take a serving dish and invert the cake on it.
- Do the topping with confectioner's sugar. Your mouthwatering jellybean confetti cake is ready to serve.
Comment On This Article