Read on to know how to make Easter bunny cake
recepie. Read about Easter bunny cake receipe.
Easter Bunny Cake Recipe
A number of symbols and icons are related to the celebrations of Easter, a prominent Christian festival. The popular symbols of the festival are Easter Bunny, Easter eggs, Easter lamb, Easter Cross, Hot Cross Bun and white lily. Out of all, Easter Bunny stands as the prominent symbol, because it is closely related both to the Resurrection of Jesus Christ and to the spring season. Easter Bunny is the chosen theme for many games, crafts and even recipes. Come Easter and you will find every other Christian household, preparing lip smacking cake shaped like the very cute, adorable Easter bunny. In this article, we have provided the steps to make Easter Bunny cake recipe.
How To Make Easter Bunny Cake
- 1 box White Cake Mix
- 1 cup Coconut (either flaked or shredded)
- 1 can White Frosting (ready-to-spread)
- Food Coloring
- Jelly Beans or Gumdrops
- Prepare the cake mix as per the directions given on box.
- Take a round cake pan, about 9 inches in size and pour the batter into it. Now keep it inside the oven for baking. Bake for about half an hour. * Before removing the cake, cool the batter in the cake pan for a couple of minutes, say for about 10 minutes.
- To give the cake, the shape of a bunny rabbit, cut out ears from the round batter by cutting one petal from the top left hand side and the other petal from the right side. These two petals would serve as the ears of cutie bunny and the central portion would act as the bowtie of bunny.
- Take a flat serving platter and put the cake on it, placing the ears on the top and bowtie at the bottom.
- Take your favorite frost and do the icing on the bunny cake.
- Spread plain-flaked coconut on the bunny rabbit's face. Using the pink shade food coloring, dye a few coconut pieces. Now place them inside the bunny's ears.
- To prepare the whiskers of bunny, use red licorice whips. Gumdrops need to be used to make the eyes and nose of the bunny and finally the yummy cute looking bunny rabbit cake is ready to be served.
Comment On This Article