Read on to know how to make lamb mold cake
recepie. Read about lamb mold cake receipe.
Lamb Mold Cake Recipe
Easter is all about having fun with loved ones and dedicating the day in the remembrance of Lord Jesus Christ. On the day, people indulge in playing Easter bunny games; decorate their home with blooming spring flowers and feast on lip smacking delicacies. When it comes to Easter recipes, the delicious cakes made for the festival are worth special mention. Over the years, people have come up with a wide variety of cakes, which are not only different in their flavor, but also vary in their shape. Lamb mold cake is one such variety, which is one of the popular Easter recipes. As the name suggests, lamb mold cake resembles lamb, a prominent Easter symbol. Go through the following lines to get instructions on making lamb mold cake.
How To Make Lamb Mold Cake
- Sugar Cream Cheese Frosting
- 4 ounce Butter
- 2 pound Cream Cheese
- 4 Eggs
- 2 ounce Sugar
- 4 ounce Milk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Baking Powder
- Bake the cake mold in a preheated oven at 375 degrees F, for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it cool off. The next step is to make the cake batter.
- In a mixer, combine the butter, sugar and mix together, until it is light and fluffy, add vanilla, scrape the bowl. Add the eggs one at a time.
- In a separate bowl, combine all dry ingredients and blend to produce a lighter cake texture. On low speed, add part of the flour and milk, repeat until blended. Wipe out the cake mold.
- Pour the batter into the front of the mold (front piece should be face down on a cookie sheet) and set the back of the mold on top.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake the cake in the preheated oven for an hour.
- Allow the cake to cool in the mold for 15-30 minutes and then use a butter knife to pry the mold apart. Run the knife around the edge of the front part of the cake very lightly turn the mold over, so that the cake is in your hands. Now, gently remove the cake from the front part of the mold.
- Let the cake cool for several hours before icing it. Use a light butter cream or cream cheese frosting for the lamb mold cake.
Comment On This Article