This article will provide you ideas to make simple and easy Centerpieces crafts for Father's Day. Read to get ideas to make easy Centerpiece Crafts.
Father's Day Centerpieces Crafts
There are several ways to thank your father on Father's Day, but the best way is to present him a gift made by your own hand. There are various crafts which you can choose to make a gift, such as cards, book mark, mouse pad and so on. But we have a different idea for you this time. On this Father's Day, you can make a centerpiece craft for your dad. Below we are giving you few tips which can help you make the centerpiece crafts. Try these ideas and surprise your dad, telling him that you have made it yourself.
- Six pounds of various fresh fruit
- Apple Jelly
- Superfine Sugar
- Spring Flowers
- Pastry Brushes
- Flat Basket
- Lay the newspaper all over your work area.
- Wash all the fruits and lay them on the newspaper.
- Mix one cup of apple jelly and one cup of water together.
- Swipe each piece of fruit with the apple jelly and water mixture, with the help of pastry brush.
- Sprinkle superfine sugar on all the moistened fruits.
- Let the fruits dry and then create a mound of fruit on the flat basket.
- Spread fresh flowers along with the fruit to give fresher look to the centerpiece.
- Sturdy Paper Plate
- Paint (fall colors)
- Three Toilet Paper Tubes
- Yellow Tissue Paper
- A Sponge
- Fall Colored Ribbon
- Silk or Real Fall Leaves
- Cut the toilet paper tubes in such a way that they are in three equal sizes.
- Sponge paint the toilet paper tubes and both sides of the paper plate.
- To sponge paint, you just have to dip the sponge into the paint and tap it onto the surface you want to paint.
- Let the paint dry completely before you proceeding to next step.
- Gather the three painted toilet tubes together on a flat surface and glue them together so that they look like three pillar candles.
- Cut three large squares of yellow tissue paper.
- Push one square into each tube so that it sticks out of the top and appears as a candle flame.
- Now tie a ribbon around all the candles and then glue them onto the center of the paper plate. Let it dry completely.
- Stick pieces of raffia and silk leaves around the candles with the help of glue.
- Lastly, glue the pinecones onto the paper plate.