If you are looking for some luscious New Year dessert recipes, you have come to the right place. Read on to explore lip-smacking dessert recipes for New Year
New Year Dessert Recipes
Desserts are always the favorite of everyone, irrespective of the age. At the same time, they are served at the end of almost every festive meal. Even New Year feast becomes all the more grand and extremely delicious, if there is a sweet, lip-smacking dessert at the end (good things come last!). Here, we bring you some delicious dessert recipes for New Year, which will make both you and your guests extremely happy. These desserts are simple to prepare and at the same time, a great treat for the taste buds. Read on to explore them in detail.
Luscious New Year Dessert Recipes
- 2¾ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1¼ cup butter
- 1¼ cup White Sugar
- 6 Eggs
- 1 pound Chopped Cherries
- ¼ cup Red Wine
- 8½ cup Chopped Pecans
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 350 degrees F. Apply butter to the baking sheets.
- Mix flour, salt and cinnamon in a large bowl. In another bowl, put butter and sugar and stir them together, till they become light.
- Pour 1 cup of the dry flour mixture into the sugar mixture. Beat the eggs in a bowl and mix in the batter. Finally, add wine to the batter.
- Add cherries and pecans to the batter and mix well. Pour teaspoonfuls of the dough on the baking sheet, in the form of cookies.
- Bake the cookies in the oven for about 20 minutes.
Lemon Crunch Dessert
- 1 package (8 ounce) Shredded Coconut
- 1½ cup Old-fashioned Oats
- 1 cup All-purpose Flour
- ½ cup Chopped Nuts
- ¾ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 ¼ cup Butter
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 9 ounce Lemon Yogurt
- 2 tsp Grated Lemon Peel
- 8 ounce Non-dairy Frozen Whipped Topping
- Pre-heat the oven to a temperature of 350 degree F.
- Apply butter to the baking dish and place the coconut in a single layer. Bake the coconut for 15-18 minutes. Cool completely and set the baking dish aside.
- Mix sugar and butter in a large bowl, until this turns creamy. Now add flour, nuts, cinnamon, baking soda and oats to the sugar mixture and stir well.
- Keep one cup of coconut aside for the topping. Mix the remaining coconut into the above mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a baking pan and bake for half an hour. Once it is properly baked, cool it on wire rack to form the crust.
- Take a large bowl and mix lemon yogurt, lemon peel and the frozen whipped topping, to form the filling.
- Spread this filling over the crust and sprinkle with the reserved coconut.
- Keep the crunch in refrigerator for 3-4 hours. Before serving, cut it into squares.