There are various ways to decorate your home during the New Year.
New Year Decorations
New Year calls for fancy decorations and glittery lights in every part of the house. People bedeck their surroundings beautifully to welcome the upcoming year with warmth and vigor. It's that time of the year again when people throng your house to greet the New Year with utmost enthusiasm and liveliness. With the New Year just around the corner, it is now the time for you to put on your thinking caps and let your creativity flow full, especially as we bring you fresh ideas to decorate your homes. In the following lines, we have zeroed in on some decoration ideas, for creating that perfect New Year decor for your house.
Decorating Home For New Year
- Fortune Balloons: Cut out small pieces of paper and write small fortune messages on them. Put them in the balloons, which can be burst at the stroke of midnight. You can also put some amount of glitter in each balloon, as it adds to the zing of the party.
- Colorful Candles: Create the right ambience in your party by lighting up colorful candles at various corners. You can make them even brighter by decorating them with generous amounts of glitter. Take it a step further by getting some good aromatherapy candles from the market and make your house warm and cozy, which is perfect for the party mood.
- Cascading Ribbons: Dump those streamers this year and go for the soft ribbons in satin. You can get them in a variety of colors and sizes. Just put them up in your own innovative style, in various corners of your room and set the mood for a cheerful and lively party, with a unique décor.
- Metallic Stars: Get some metallic colored paper in gold and silver and cut out stars of different shapes and sizes. It's the ideal work to be given to the kids, while you clean up your home. That way, they will remain busy and you can do your work without hassles and worries. Stick those stars on your ceiling, different corners of your home, on the walls, etc to create an element of serenity and mystery.
- Center Of Attraction: Place a larger-than-life centerpiece in the middle of your party room. It could be anything ranging from a huge vase with beautiful flowers to a big clock piece that would make sure that no one misses the stroke of midnight, or it could simply be the music system that rocks your party to the maximum level.
- The Resolution Scrapbook: Ask your guests to jot down their New Year resolutions and see what all interesting and funny things they can come up with. You can display this scrapbook in your living room as a memory of the New Year party.
Comment On This Article