With funny Mother's Day quotes, you can give your mom a gift of laughter on her special day. Check out some humorous quotations for Mother Day.
Funny Mother's Day Quotes
Considering the amount of love and care that a mother endows her children with, she should be thanked every day. However, since this is not always possible and makes the relationship too much formal, a specific day has been reserved for making a mother feel special and the day is called 'Mother's day'. On this day, most of the people express their feelings by resorting to greeting cards, letters and even presents. This time, why don't you try to do something different? Rather than the usual presents, give your mother the gift of laughter and make her day full of humor, by sharing some funny quotes with her and throwing all her tensions away. Given below are some funny quotes that you can read out to your mom on Mother's Day and enjoy a moment of shared love and laughter. If you include one or more of these funny quotes in your Mother's Day card, you will surely get your mom as well as the other family members laughing on the special day.
Humorous Quotations For Mother Day
- A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
- Tenneva Jordan
- A suburban mother's role is to deliver children obstetrically once, and by car for ever after.
- Peter De Vries
- All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his. - Oscar Wilde,"The Importance of Being Earnest"
- Any mother could perform the jobs of several air-traffic controllers with ease.
- Lisa Alther
- I do not like broccoli. And I haven't liked it since I was a little kid and my mother made me eat it. And I'm President of the United States and I'm not going to eat any more broccolis.
- George Bush
- I married your mother because I wanted children; imagine my disappointment when you came along.
- Groucho Marx
- I want my children to have all the things I couldn't afford. Then I want to move in with them.
- Phyllis Diller
- It takes a woman twenty years to make a man of her son, and another woman twenty minutes to make a fool of him.
- Helen Rowland
- It would seem that something which means poverty, disorder and violence every single day should be avoided entirely, but the desire to beget children is a natural urge.
- Phyllis Diller
- Mothers are all slightly insane.
- J.D. Salinger
- Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own.
- Mothers of teenagers know why animals eat their young.-Author Unknown
- My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it. - Mark Twain
- My mother had to send me to the movies with my birth certificate, so that I wouldn't have to pay the extra fifty cents that the adults had to pay. - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
- My mother loved children - she would have given anything if I had been one.
- Groucho Marx
- My mother's menu consisted of two choices: Take it or leave it. - Buddy Hackett
- Never rely on the glory of the morning nor the smiles of your mother-in-law.
- Japanese Proverb
- The most remarkable thing about my mother is that for thirty years she served the family nothing but leftovers. The original meal has never been found.
- Calvin rillin
- There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.
- Chinese Proverb
- Working mothers are guinea pigs in a scientific experiment to show that sleep is not necessary to human life.
- Author Unknown
- You don't really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around - and why his parents will always wave back.
- William D. Tammeus
Comment On This Article