Cute Mother's Day quotes help tell your mom the place she holds in your life. Read on to get a collection of cute quotations for mothers.
Cute Mother's Day Quotes
In a person's life, the place that a mother holds can never ever be taken over by anyone else. She is always there to love him, care for him and even make sacrifices for him. In fact, there is hardly any other person in this world who would be willing to do all those things for you that a mother does. It is with the aim of thanking a mother for all her love, care, concern and efforts that Mother's Day is celebrated throughout the world. On this day, the best gift that you can give your mom is a collection of quotes, which express how much she means to you. You can also go through the cute Mother's Day quotes given here and take your pick.
Cute Quotations For Mothers
- All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my Mother.
- Abraham Lincoln
- A mother is she who can take the place of all others, but whose place no one else can take.
- Cardinal Mermillod
- The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom.
- Henry Ward Beecher
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
- Honore' de Balzac
- Education commences at the mother's knee, and every word spoken within hearsay of little children tends toward the formation of character
. - Hosea Ballou
- God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.
- Jewish proverb
- Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.
- William Makepeace Thackeray
- A little girl, asked where her home was, replied, "where mother is."
- Keith L. Brooks
- I thought my mom's whole purpose was to be my mom. That's how she made me feel.
- Natasha Gregson Wagner
- "M" is for the million things she gave me,
- "O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold;
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be,
Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER,"
A word that means the world to me.
- Howard Johnson
- Most of all the other beautiful things in life come by twos and threes, by dozens and hundreds. Plenty of roses, stars, sunsets, rainbows, brothers and sisters, aunts and cousins, comrades and friends - but only one mother in the whole world.
- Kate Douglas Wiggin
- My mother had a slender, small body, but a large heart - a heart so large that everybody's joys found welcome in it, and hospitable accommodation.
- Mark Twain
- The patience of a mother might be likened to a tube of toothpaste - it's never quite all gone.
- Author Unknown
- The strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.
- Barbara Kingsolver
- I wish I could sit here and give you words to describe what my mother means to me. There aren't enough words in the dictionary. I don't know how she did it.
- LeBron James
Comment On This Article