Mother's Day love quotes can be used to express your sincere feelings towards your mom. Read on to explore love quotations for mom.
Mother's Day Love Quotes
On this Mother's Day, I am sure you want to gift something different to your mom, which will make her smile and also let her know how much means to you. In case you are thinking of giving her a greeting card, which can touch her heart, along with some special gift, there is a way to make it all the more personalized. Apart from the usual 'I Love You Mom' or 'You Are The Best', write some love quotes or sayings on mothers, on the card. Mother's Day love quotes will let your mom know how much you love and care for her. In the following lines, we are giving few love quotes, especially for moms, just for you.
Love Quotations For Mom
- God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.
- Jewish proverb
- Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is purelove.
- Mildred B. Vermont
- I regard no man as poor who has a godly mother.
- Abraham Lincoln quotes
- That best academy, a mother's knee.
- James Russell Lowell
- If the whole world were put into one scale, and my mother in the other, the whole world would kick the beam.
- Lord Langdale
- The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom.
- Henry Ward Beecher quotes
- All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
- Oscar Wilde
- Who ran to help me when I fell, and would some pretty story tell, or kiss the place to make it well? My mother.
- Ann Taylor
- Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.
- Marion C. Garretty
- The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.
- A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.
- A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
- Tenneva Jordan
- Mothers are fonder than fathers of their children because they are more certain they are their own.
- Never marry a man who hates his mother, because he'll end up hating you.
- Jill Bennett
- My mom is a never ending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune.
- Men are what their mothers made them.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Who is getting more pleasure from this rocking, the baby or me?
- Nancy Thayer
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
- Honore de Balzac
- Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
- Marcel Proust
Comment On This Article