This Mother's Day, kids can impress their mom by writing touching quotes on her card. Read on to explore Mother's Day Quotations for children.
Mother's Day Quotes From Kids
A mother keeps on spreading her love on her children all through the year, rather for all the days in her life. If you are a kid, who loves his/her mom and wants to express his/her care and concern for her, what can be a better day than Mother's Day? You can tell you mommy how special she is to you, by reciting some touching quotes on 'mothers'. You can also write these quotations on her Mother's Day card, letter or a gift tag. In this context, we can help you with our stupendous collection of lovely and heart-touching Mother's Day quotes from kids. Using them, you will be able to express your deep love for you mom and bring that million dollar smile on her charming face. Go ahead and choose the perfect Mother's Day quote from the collection given below:
Mother's Day Quotations For Children
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
- Honore' de Balzac
- God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.
- Jewish Proverb
- Youth fades, love droops, leaves of friendship fall. A mother's secret hope outlives them all. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Mother - that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.
- T. DeWitt Talmage
- Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,
Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,
But only one mother the wide world over.
- George Cooper
- When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.
- Sophia Loren
- A mother understands what a child does not say.
- Jewish proverb
- A good mother is worth hundreds of schoolmasters.
- George Herbert
- Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.
- Lin Yutang (Chinese writer)
- To a child's ear, 'mother' is magic in any language.
- Arlene Benedict
- All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother.
- Abraham Lincoln
- I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.
- Abraham Lincoln
- Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.
- Sarah Malin
- If the whole world were put into one scale, and my mother in the other, the whole world would kick the beam.
- Lord Langdale
- My mom is a never ending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune.
- Graycie Harmon
- This heart, my own dear mother, bends,
- With love's true instinct, back to thee!
- Thomas Moore