A collection of thoughtful quotes from her daughter can make a woman's Mother's Day extra special. Explore some mother & daughter quotations.
Mother's Day Quotes From Daughter
Mother's Day is one of the most special occasions in the life of a person. On this day, he/she pampers his/her mother and lets her known how important she is and how much is she appreciated by him/her. While a mother loves all her children equally, the relationship that she shares with her daughter is always a bit extra special. So, it becomes the responsibility of a daughter to express that she realizes the unusual bond that the two share and appreciates it all the same. In this context, 'Mother's Day quotes from daughter' come handy, whether you recite them on your known or write them down in a card meant for your mother.
Mother & Daughter Quotations
- The older I get, the more I see
The power of that young woman, my mother.
- Sharon Olds
- My mother had handed down respect for the possibilities—and the will to grasp them.
- Alice Walker
- My mom is a never-ending song in my heart
Of comfort, happiness, and being.
I may sometimes forget the words
But I always remember the tune.
- Graycie Harmon
- My Mom has always been one of my biggest supporters and the wisdom she has given me over the years has helped shaped the person I am today.
- Catherine Pulsifer
- My mom is literally a part of me. You can't say that about many people except relatives, and organ donors.
- Carrie Latet
- A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world.
It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.
- Agatha Christie
- Who fed me from her gentle breast and hushed me in her arms to rest,
And on my cheek sweet kisses prest? My Mother.
- Anne Taylor
- When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts.
A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.
- Sophia Loren
- A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.
- Dorothy Fisher
- Some are kissing mothers and some are scolding mothers, but it is love just the same.
- Pearl S Buck
- I cannot forget my mother,
She is my bridge.
- Renita Weems
- Over my slumbers your loving watch keep;
Rock me to sleep, mother; rock me to sleep.
- Elizabeth Chase
- Motherhood is priced
Of God, at price no man may dare
To lessen or misunderstand.
- Helen Hunt Jackson
- Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything gets reduced to essentials.
- Meryl Streep
- Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.
- Marion C. Garretty
- I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine - she helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.
- Adabella Radici
- My mother is a poem, I'll never be able to write,
Though everything I write, is a poem to my mother.
- Sharon Doubiago
- There's nothing like a mama-hug.
- Adabella Radici
- A daughter is a mother's gender partner, her closest ally in the family confederacy, an extension of her self. And mothers are their daughters' role model, their biological and emotional road map, the arbiter of all their relationships.
- Victoria Secunda
Comment On This Article