Explore interesting Holi messages in Hindi as
well as in English from this article and send lovely messages to your
dear ones this Holi.
Holi is a festival submerged in the spirit of unity
and harmony. It is a custom to send wishes to your relatives and
associates on the occasion of the festival. This brings people closer
and gives them an opportunity to share their feelings with each other.
The traditional method of greeting someone is through a hug and exchange
of sweets. Apart from this, there are a number of ways through which you
can send wishes. The trendiest method of doing this is through greeting
cards and SMS. People send messages through greeting cards, e-mail,
mobile phones as well as online forums to greet each other. It has
become an ideal means of connecting and relating to each other for most
of the people who are staying out of their home towns and states or dear
ones who are far way on the occasion due to some other commitments.
Given below are some Holi messages that will help you in wishing your
Holi Messages in Hindi
- Tyohaar ye rang ka, Tyohaar ye bhang ka, Masti Mein mast hojao
aaj, HOLI hai aayi-aayi holi .. aur Doguna maza hai yaar ke sang ka!
- Nashe me aaj rang jao, rango ke sath khushiyan manao. Bado ka lo
asshirwaad, bacchon ko do duwaen...pyar, mohabbat, aman se manao, ye
Holi ka tyohar!
- Holi Ke din ki ye mulakat yaad rahegi, rango ki ye barsaat yaad
rahegi! Aap ko mile rangeen duniya aese hamesha, ye meri dua rahegi!
- Rango me mila ke dosti aur pyar, gale mil k ek duje se yaar,
haath me lekar bhang aur sharab… Mubarak karo ye Holi ka
- Bhang ki khushbu, thandayi ki mitahs, rango ki bahar, holi ka
tyohar aane ko taiyar, thodi si masti, thoda sa pyaar, sabse pehle,
mubarak ho aapko holi ka tyohar…
- Rango tum, rangu mein, Rangde sara ye jahaan, Bass hassen aur
gale lagen, Aur bhulen dhusmani ka nishaan ! Holi Mubarak Ho !
Holi Messages in English
- Dipped in hues of love and trust has come the festival of Holi.
- Bright colors, water balloons, lavish gujiyas and melodious songs
are the ingredients of perfect Holi. Wish you a very happy and
- May God gift you all the colors of life; colors of joy, colors of
happiness, colors of friendship, colors of love and all the other
colors, you want to paint your life with. Happy Holi!
- If wishes came in rainbow colors, then I would send the brightest
one to say Happy Holi to You. Have a nice Day!
- A true and caring relation doesn't have to speak loud, a soft SMS
is just enough to express the heartiest feelings. Enjoy the festival
of Holi with lots of fun!
- Best wishes to you for a Holi filled with sweet moments and
memories, to cherish for long. Happy Holi!
- A true and caring relation doesn’t have to speak loud,a
soft sms is just enough to express the heartiest feelings. Enjoy the
Indian festival of Holi with lot of fun.
Comment On This Article