Dracula The Vampire can be a good theme for
Dracula Party Theme
One of the most popular party themes for Halloween is the Dracula theme, liked by almost everyone. It is creepy, scary and eerie, just like a Halloween party is supposed to be. On top of that, it is not too difficult to arrange. Want to get some ideas for arranging a Dracula theme party this Halloween? If yes, then go through the following lines and find yourself brimming with ideas for this year’s Halloween bash at your place.
Dracula Halloween Theme Party
- Party invitations can be shaped as bats and made out of black construction paper. You can also go for details written on cape of inexpensive vampire dolls.
- Decorate the venue of the party in the fashion of Dracula's dark and lonely castle at Transylvania. Put the curtains of black cloth to drape all windows and glass doors to block the sunlight and protect all the vampires.
- Hang plastic or rubber bats upside down from the ceiling at different levels. Some of them should be at the eye-level of the guests. You can also make a crude coffin using cardboard boxes, to serve as the table or just to put in a corner of the room.
- A vampire's night and Dracula's Halloween party is nothing without Bloody Punch and eatables. Red wine, vanilla ice creams mixed with red food coloring and rare blood-red steaks are perfect for a party for vampires. Tomato juice is good for children's Vampire Halloween party.
- Costumes for Dracula';s or vampires' party may range from vampire dress up with a pair of fangs to bats and vampire victims.
- While dressing up as a vampire, for the Dracula party, make your color pale and blood-less, using stage-makeup for better effect. You can find fangs for the party at any nearby Halloween store.
- Party activity can consist of sitting around lighted candles or a candelabra and sharing stories of vampires. Be sure that your guests go back to their coffin's safety before it dawns.
- You can also play 'Stay Away from Garlic', where guests have to avoid coming in contact with the garlic that you keep placing randomly anywhere, anytime, during the party. The vampire, who touches the garlic, 'dies' and is out of game.
- You can also play 'Vampire Hunting', where one random person is assigned to be the vampire secretly by the host. This person has to remain silent, when he meets someone. All other normal person, make a sound or say 'Hello' when they meet. If any normal person comes in contact with the vampire, he is a vampire too. If two vampires come together, they become normal again.
- You may use fake body parts as props for Halloween decorations for the party. A rubber glove with frozen ice and blood along the wrist can be made to look like a severed hand and makes an eerie table centerpiece.
Comment On This Article