Batmans cave can be a good theme for
Batmanís Cave Party Theme
Halloween in the perfect time to throw parties and have some fun, along with your friends and family members! As it is being with your loved ones will make the party special. However, if you include a theme in the party as well, the fun quotient will get more than doubled. Before selecting a theme, make sure that it goes with Halloween, which is spooky, scary and creepy in nature. In this article, we have listed one of the best Halloween theme ideas for you - Batmanís cave party.
Batmanís Cave Halloween Theme Party
- To prepare an invitation for a Batman Cave party, cut a white circle. Glue the bat cut out of black construction paper in its center to resemble the 'Bat Signal' flashed by the Mayor of Gotham City. Write the party details on the back to make your own creative party invitation to Batman’s Cave at your house.
- Another innovative way to invite guests to the cave of Batman for the Halloween party is to buy inexpensive flashlights and tape the bat shape on its lens to make your own Bat signal flashlight. The party details can be written on the tag tied to the flashlight. Bat signal flashlights can be excellent party favors too.
- You can play Batman Trivia contest or assign all the children dressed up in Batman costumes to find cakes or other treasures that have been stolen from the Batman's Cave or from Mayor's Office.
- Older and athletic children will love to test their 'Bat Skills', such as hanging upside down from a rod, walking on a rope, monkey crawling on the rope, jumping through old tires and cruising through obstacles and target practice using 'bat-shaped' boomerangs.
- You can choose the 'Batman of the Night' from the children and give it to the child who completes tasks most skillfully, by offering him the Batman's cape and mask.
- You can decorate your home or venue of the party just like a Bat's cave, using brown, black and grey construction paper and hanging lots of bats cut out from the black construction paper, upside down from the ceiling. Make a side-view drawing of the Batmobile on a large piece of paper and tape it to one of the walls.
- Take any green beverage or add green food coloring to your children's favorite drink and freeze them as ice cubes. Put these 'poisoned' ice cubes in little superheroes' drink, for only they can handle such dangerous drinks.
- Bat-shaped cookies and flavors of gelatin set in bat-shapes or other shapes related to Batman theme can be good Halloween treats for children.
- Cut anything you serve, such as sandwiches, in bat shape. You can also freeze the ice creams in bat shapes.
- Costume ideas may include other characters of Batman series such as Robin (his sidekick), Bruce Wayne (Batman's real identity),villains such as Riddler, Hush, Joker, Two-Face, Penguin, Catwoman, Mad Hatter, Scarecrow, Jason Todd, Bane and Hugo Strange and his assistant, butler and mentor Alfred Pennyworth.
Comment On This Article