One of the witch Halloween parties, witches &
wizards brewery party is a Halloween party theme for witches &
Witches & Wizards Brewery Party
Witches & Wizards are as magical as Halloween. So, why not include them as the theme of your Halloween party! Make sure to plan everything, right from the invites to the decorations to the menu, as per this theme. It would be loved not only by the kids, but even your adult guests. The best part is that you do not need to undertake too much effort as well. To know more about the ‘witches & wizards’ Halloween theme, read on.
Halloween Party Theme for Witches & Wizards
- All males in the party can wear cloaks, capes, hoods'and robes and long purple hats to look magical, while females can'experiment with different witch-style costumes, ranging from old crone mask, conical hat, wart on nose and a broom in hand to fashionable'bewitching body-hugging costumes with ample use of blue and green eye-shadow and perhaps, black lipstick.
- For the bubbling cauldron of the witches' and wizards' brewery, put a few logs in the center of the hall and start a faux fire, using string of red or white Christmas lights. Put a large cauldron on top and cover its bottom with loosely crumpled aluminum foil.'Put green Christmas lights on top of the foil. You can also use white'Christmas lights and add a layer of green cellophane. Cover the rest of the tub or cauldron with Bubble Wrap.
- To decorate your venue, use a large number of clear glass jars with all sorts of weird things such as spiders, bats, eyeballs etc.
- You can introduce sound effects to your party too. A large sheet of sheet metal can produce sound of thunder, raw rice pouring on a cookie sheet sounds like rain, crinkling cellophane produces a sound like roaring fire, snapping carrots sound like breaking bones and flapping plastic bag in front of a microphone sound like flying bats. Loud and shrill scream sounds scary too. You can produce bog sound by slowly blowing bubbles with a straw into a bowl.
- Squeaky hinges are perfect for witches'; den. Black light bulb, skeletons, skulls with glowing lights and crystal balls are also good props for witches ' wizards party decorations.
- Place two long wooden dowels used by witches to churn ingredient of their cauldron in the tub at different angles.
You can also surprise your guests or 'trick or treaters' by simulating a flying witch that has crashed in the tree in your backyard. Ideally, the tree should be easily visible to everybody and have a strong trunk. Take sweatpants and insert two wooden legs that are a few inches longer than the pants in its legs. Spread out the legs on either side of the tree, parallel and 3 or 4 feet above the ground. Leave a few inches of the stick extend towards the witch’s back to make her bony hips. Put some old shoes on the bony legs of the witch. Now, nail the broom roughly parallel to the ground to the tree and one of the legs. Nail a trash bag with its strings drawn tightly at the top and bottom on the tree, so that it looks like witch’s cape. Put a wig on to of the cape and nail a witch’s hat in place.
Comment On This Article