Given below is the recipe of Broiled Chicken
Oregano. Learn how to make Broiled Chicken Oregano.
Broiled Chicken Oregano Recipe
Valentine is a festival of love and romance. Everywhere people are in a jolly and festive mood and elaborate preparations start months ahead. Get-togethers are arranged, houses are decorated and people everywhere get busy cooking some delicious Valentine recipes. Everyone like a grand festive meal for the occasion and you can make the event much more special by preparing some exquisite Valentine chicken recipes. Show your beloved how much you care by making this unique dish of broiled chicken oregano, which is a sheer delight for your taste buds. The oregano seasoning is what gives the dish its unique taste. What is interesting about this dish is that you don’t need many ingredients to churn up this yummy chicken recipe for Valentine. We bring you the recipe of broiled chicken oregano so that you learn how to make broiled chicken oregano for your loved one. The tips given below are very simple to follow and the time taken for the entire process is also not much provided you finish off with the marinating process.
How To Make Broiled Chicken Oregano
- 1½ tbsp fresh or 1 tbsp dried, Oregano
- 1½ tbsp fresh or 1 tbsp dried, Thyme
- 1/2 Garlic Clove (quartered)
- 2-2/3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2-2/3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper (according to taste)
- 2½ tbsp Melted Butter
- 2-2/3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- First of all, thoroughly clean the chicken breasts and prepare the ingredients for the marinate process.
- Rub the chicken pieces with the garlic and place them in a deep china bowl, several hours before serving or a day before. A minimum of 5 to 6 hours will suffice but you can keep for some more hours for properly marinating the pieces.
- Combine marinade ingredients and the garlic clove and pour over chicken. Refrigerate the chicken in a closed bowl.
- Make sure you turn chicken pieces sporadically.
- Preheat the broiler to its highest setting when ready to cook.
- Grease the chicken pieces with some molten butter mixture and arrange those pieces in the broiler rack.
- Broil the chicken 3-4 inches from the heat for 5-8 minutes per side. Do not forget basting now and then. Remove from the broiler after it has been cooked properly and transfer to serving platter.
- Pour remaining basting mixture over the chicken and serve right away. This dish can also be prepared on a bar-be-que. The latter will give a roasted flavor to the pieces and can be served with melted butter and some garnishing.
- Sprinkle some more oregano seasonings on top of the dish and serve hot to your sweetheart.
Comment On This Article