Given below is the recipe/recepie of Chicken
Avocado Melt. Learn how to make Chicken Avocado Melt.
Chicken Avocado Melt Recipe
A Valentine without the mouth-watering aroma of home-made chicken dishes cannot be regarded as complete. They are like the must-haves for the festival and are a favorite among people of all age-groups. Everyone likes to have a bite of these delicious chicken recipes and the best part is that there are a variety of ways to prepare them. Some people make use of elaborate preparation techniques in order to show their partner how much they care. Here, in this section, we bring to you some very simple and easy-to make home-made chicken recipes that will be an interesting addition to this festival. This Valentine's Day, woo your beloved by making this delicious chicken dish known as the chicken avocado melt. Don’t get anxious by the name as the recipe is quite simple though it requires a bit of hard work. However, the ingredients can be availed quite easily and you don’t have to make long trips to get them. A mere tour of the local vegetable market or the neighborhood departmental store will be sufficient. You wouldn't want to give up on that on Valentine's Day, would you? So go ahead, add in the extra effort and learn how to make chicken avocado melt for your love.
How To Make Chicken Avocado Melt
- 2 Chicken Breast Halves
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Sprig Parsley
- 1 tbsp Cornstarch
- 3 tbsp Cornmeal
- ½ tsp Ground Cumin
- ½ tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 lightly Beaten Egg
- ½ tbsp Water
- 1½ tbsp Oil
- 1/2 Avocado, peeled, sliced
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream, divided
- 1/8 cup Green Onion Tops
- 1/8 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- First, the chicken breasts should be skinned and boned.
- On the hard surface, pound chicken to 1/4 in thickness with a meat mallet.
- Take a plate and mix cornstarch, cumin and garlic salt together.
- Coat each piece of chicken with this mixture.
- Mix egg and water in a small bowl.
- Take another bowl and put some cornmeal in it.
- Dip the chicken pieces, first in egg and then coat in cornmeal.
- Heat some oil in medium flame in a large frying pan and cook chicken for 2 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the cooked chicken to a shallow baking pan and place avocado slices over chicken. Sprinkle shredded cheese.
- Bake in 350o Fahrenheit for about 15 minutes. To check if it is ready, see if a fork can be inserted in chicken easily. The cheese should have melted properly.
- Put some sour cream on top of each of the cooked pieces in equal amounts.
- Garnish with chopped green onion and red pepper and serve
Comment On This Article