Given below is the recipe of Tarragon Chicken.
Learn how to make Tarragon Chicken.
Tarragon Chicken Recipe
Get ready to woo your love with Tarragon Chicken on Valentine’s Day. Your partner will be absolutely thrilled and amazed to find you taking the trouble for making something special for the occasion. The recipe of Tarragon Chicken is an easy one and anyone can learn how to make tarragon chicken. Let the fine pieces of this exquisite Valentine recipe melt in your mouth giving you a flavor never been tasted before. The recipe is a hot favorite with people of all age-groups and can be prepared very easily with minimal effort. What more, the results are immensely tasteful and is sure to melt the heart of your loved one. Whether as a ‘dinner relish’ or an ‘evening delight’, the dish does wonders to your taste buds. Given below is the recipe for this and get set to savor the unique taste of this dish. All you have to do is follow the tips and steps mentioned below in a methodical manner. In addition, the quantities and measurements mentioned should be strictly followed to get the perfect taste.
How To Make Chicken Tarragon
- 2 skinned and boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1-1/3 tbsp Butter (divided)
- 1 tsp Fresh Tarragon, chopped (or 1 tbsp Fresh Parsley, chopped)
- 1- tsp Olive Oil
- A pinch of Pepper
- 1/3 tsp Garlic, minced
- ¼ cup Beef Stock, or veal stock
- ¼ cup Chicken Stock
- 2-2/3 tbsp Dry White Wine
- 2 tsp Shallots, finely chopped
- Salt (according to taste)
- Trim and pound the chicken breasts between two sheets of wax paper to 1/3-inch.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of butter with olive oil in a large saucepan over medium flame.
- Fry the chicken pieces, turning them gently with tongs, frying until they turn golden brown. The pieces should be placed in an even manner so that there is uniformity in the cooking.
- After cooking, remove from pan and keep warm. Drain out grease from the pan and add the remaining butter.
- The pan is placed over the flame once again and the garlic and shallot pieces are added. Keep stirring the pieces for about 3 minutes or until they are mildly brown in color.
- Add the white wine and stocks and reduce by half.
- Add the tarragon, parsley, salt and pepper according to taste. Keep stirring until a paste of uniform consistency is achieved.
- Put the chicken pieces back in the skillet and continue cooking until the wine mixture is soaked inside the chicken pieces making them soft and mellow.
- Heat for some time and serve immediately. You can further garnish by using organic seasonings and herbs.
Comment On This Article