Here is stuffing turkey recipe, receipe for
bread stuffing for turkey and tips on how to stuff turkeys.
Stuffing Turkey Recipe
Turkey recipes are the most sought-after recipes at the time of Thanksgiving dinner. This is because turkey is the main treat of the day. However, there are few things that you should bear in mind, while preparing turkey. Never ever buy the pre-stuffed turkey. Never stuff the turkey before roasting. To prevent bacterial growth and food contamination, stuff the turkey only when it has been cooked properly. As far as possible, make the turkey stuffing at home only. In this article, we bring you a lip-smacking stuffed turkey recipe. Prepare the stuffing with the directions given below and then use the spoon to put it in the two cavities at the front and the back of the bird. The preparation time of the recipe is 1 hour.
How To Make Stuffed Turkey
- 4½ cups Chicken Stock
- ½ cup Walnuts, chopped
- 2½ sticks Celery, finely chopped
- 2½ large Eggs
- 12 cups one-day old Bread, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1¼ Onions, peeled and finely chopped
- Wash your hands thoroughly and set the oven to preheat it to 350° F.
- In the meanwhile, put butter on a large frying pan on medium heat.
- As the butter melts, put celery and onions in the pan and cook them for about 5 minutes.
- Put all the other ingredients in a large bowl and mix well, using your hands.
- Take a 9" x 13" buttered baking pan and rub it with butter.
- Transfer the stuffing to this pan and cover it with aluminum foil.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Now, remove the foil and set the temperature of the oven to 400° F.
- Bake for another 20 minutes.
- Properly cooked stuffing is crisp and has a brown top.
- Take the fully roasted turkey and use the spoon to stuff it with the bread stuffing you have just prepared.
- Leftover stuffing can be used as a delicious side dish.
- Makes 8 servings and can be used for turkey weighing 10 to 11 pounds.
Comment On This Article