Here is a recipe/receipe/recepies on how to make
Veg Pizza on teacher day.
Who doesn't like the world-famous pizzas? Though predominantly an Italian dish, it is relished by people the world over. Your teacher is also going to be delighted by the sight of a hot veg pizza on Teacher's day, especially if it has been made by you. If you want, you can also add an Indian touch to the pizaa, by taking liberty with the spices, according to Indian tastes. Now, go ahead and prepare a peppery Indian veg pizza for your teacher, for wishing her 'Happy Teacher's Day' in style! If you need some help, check out the recipe given below.
How To Make Veg Pizza
- 1 Pizza Base
- 1 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- A pinch Pepper
- 2 cups Fresh Mushrooms (chopped)
- 1 cup Broccoli
- 1/2 cup Green Capsicum (chopped)
- 1/2 cups Onions (chopped)
- 1 cup Pizza Cheese (grated)
- Steam mushrooms & broccoli, but do not over cook.
- Sauté capsicum and onions and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread sauce over pizza crust.
- Top the sauce with all the vegetables.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Preheat oven to 200° C
- Bake the pizza for 20 to 25 minutes, or until crust is brown.
Comment On This Article