You can bake Chocolate Chip Cookies for your
teacher. The recipe is given below.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate chip cookies can be a great recipe for an occasion like Teacher's Day. The delicious taste of the cookies, combined with the fact that you have made them yourself, will surely make it a special treat for your teacher. So, you ahead and surprise your teacher with your cooking skills. Chocolate chip cookies recipe follows a simple procedure, ingredients for which are easily available in the market. The easy dish requires less effort and is economical as well. Wait nor more! Give your teacher a yummy surprise and make her day special with the most delicious chocolate chip cookies.
How To Make Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 150 gm Flour
- 125 gm Sugar
- 120 gm Butter
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- Mix butter and sugar, till soft and fluffy.
- Add eggs to the above mixture, one at a time. Now add vanilla essence and mix well.
- Sieve together flour, baking soda and salt. Add this to the above-prepared mixture and mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and stir thoroughly.
- Refrigerate the dough for half an hour.
- Grease the baking tray with a little oil.
- Put spoonfuls of the dough on the sheet.
- Preheat the oven at 190 deg C for 2-3 min.
- Put the baking dish in the oven and bake for 8-10 min.
- Taste a cookie to check whether it is fully cooked or not. If not, bake for 1-2 min more.
Comment On This Article